4G LTE Wireless offers businesses a stable, high-performance connection. It can be used as a primary, backup or temporary solution. Perhaps your business only has a small number of employees so doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth.
Or perhaps your business would like to make the most of 4G LTE Wireless as a failover for the primary wide area network (WAN). Similarly, it can be implemented on a temporary basis while your location awaits a permanent business internet solution.
It can be difficult to find a flexible and functional solution that can serve such a wide range of needs. 4G LTE Wireless can do just that.
4G LTE Wireless is a high-performance alternative to fixed wireless and fiber internet. It relies on real-time 4G cellular data connectivity. Portable, with a powerful signal and capable of both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, the solution represents an excellent option for your office or small business.
4G LTE Wireless can be implemented as a failover network for the primary wide area network (WAN). Alternatively, the device can provide continuity as a reliable temporary solution while your property awaits fiber installation. The cost-effective platform ensures that when wired connections fail, are unavailable or non-existent, your service will remain live.
4G LTE Wireless Can Support Your Business
With 4G LTE Wireless technology, your business can support your employees’ need for fast, reliable internet access. The affordable technology has developed from the evolution of technological perseverance and is capable of supporting video conferencing, VoIP and other cloud-based applications.
One of the major advantages of a 4G LTE network is the flexibility it offers when compared to Wi-Fi. Upload and download speeds tower over previous capabilities. The improved speeds combined with lower latency facilitates faster media streaming, easier file-sharing and improved voice call quality.
- 60 GIG solution
- Deployed in a matter of days.
- Create temporary links for construction sites, concerts, festivals, trade shows, and other short-term events.
- No wires. No problem. Wireless data transfer offers diversity and flexibility for any deployment.
- 40 GIG solution
- Overage billed at agreed price per GIG
- Focused towards companies with slightly lower expected data usage
- Ideal for small businesses requiring a reliable connection
- Our largest 4G LTE Wireless solution
- Offering 200 GIG of data per month
- Same high-performance 4G LTE wireless capability
- 100 GIG of usage available per month
- Dependable backup solution for your primary circuit.
- In the event of a primary network connection failure, our 4G LTE Wireless device provides an automatic failover solution.
- This ensures network redundancy without the need for cable modems or other broadband connections.
With no need to lay cables or set up dedicated point-to-point access, we can have 4G LTE Wireless up and running in under a week.
Capable of acting as a failover for your primary network or providing a reliable temporary solution, ensure your day-to-day operations are unaffected.
4G LTE Wireless is compatible with both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections and supports all standard desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.