Customer Spotlight: EUE/Screen Gems Studios
Our team works hard everyday to provide reliable Internet connection, flexibility and scalable service options to our customers in the Atlanta and Dallas-Fort Worth markets. Today is “Get to Know Your Customer’s Day,” so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to highlight one of the Atlanta businesses we serve. On the call sheet for today – EUE/Screen Gems Studios.
About the Company: EUE/Screen Gems supplies the largest production space, studios, technological infrastructure and support for film, television and commercial producers outside of Los Angeles. They currently have studios in Atlanta and Wilmington, N.C. and are headquartered in New York City.
One Ring Networks Customer Since: November, 2012
One Ring Networks Serves: EUE/Screen Gems’ Atlanta Studio
EUE/Screen Gems’ Internet service prior to One Ring: Before enlisting One Ring, the 33-acre Atlanta studio had a fiber Internet connection with 100MB of service for its 10 stages, which didn’t provide the bandwidth and reliability the studio needed.
EUE/Screen Gems’ unique needs:
- Needs reliable bandwidth to upload and send video files back and forth to multiple locations, many of which are out of state.
- Due to quick, impromptu timelines, the studio often requires fast, yet dependable installation in days.
- With actors’ tight schedules, inflexible airdates and production deadlines the studio can’t afford any Internet downtime.
- As a full-service studio, it is responsible for setting up any custom Wi-Fi configurations that individual clients’ need.
What solutions does One Ring provide? One Ring provides a custom bundle service solution. This includes both a stable fiber Internet connection for the studio’s day-to-day needs and a scalable fixed wireless connection that provides high-bandwidth wireless connectivity to EUE/Screen Gems’ individual clients. Now, the studio can provide up to 400MB of wireless bandwidth to its 10 stages.
How does the solution help EUE/Screen Gems’ workflow?
- The bundle ensures that EUE/Screen Gems never has any issues with connectivity because of unexpected circumstances (outages, inclement weather, etc.).
- Studio can activate wireless microwave bandwidth for its clients during the day and disconnect service at night.
- Studio clients can streamline sending video files back and forth while also having the ability to edit and complete post-work production while in Georgia.
At One Ring Networks we’ve had the pleasure of working with clients in a variety of industries including education, construction, healthcare and film. On “Get to Know Your Customers Day” – we send a big thank you to all of our customers for allowing us to serve you. Ready to join the One Ring family? Request a quote today.